A PRIME MOMENT IN TIME TO BE A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
Today's online space has created an open platform for consumers' needs and values to be heard. As it turns out, they're demanding higher quality, transparent business ethics, and sincere, genuine interactions. Now more than ever, the playing field has been leveled, allowing smaller businesses to do more, reach more people, and make more sales, without needing a big corporate marketing budget.
Although ideal, it can still be confusing for business owners to know where to start. How do you separate yourself from competition when there's so much of it? How can you make sure your brand holds its own against competitors without looking so similar, it gets lost in the blur? What's the balance between looking high quality, without feeling inaccessible? How do you communicate your mission in a glance? This internal conflict is where Branding can help and I'd love to show you how.
You Know You Need a Brand Identity If...
– You've been through numerous iterations of designs and designers, but still can't get the look you're after
– Younger or lesser quality competition is getting the deals, investors, or followers you seek
– You've been around a long time, but no one knows or recognizes your company
– Your company or service is multi-faceted, so you struggle with direction or building concise marketing
– People constantly question your rates
– People don't understand what your service or business does
– There's a lot of competition for your service or industry, and you don't know how to stand out